Male and Female
Please note: The cost may vary.
About Bir Billing :
- Bir – Billing are two different but closely linked places. Bir is a tiny village town, which has scenic meadows, farms, forests and is also a Buddhist settlement. As such, it has many monasteries and a stupa as well. Bir is a quiet, sleepy little village, yet not big on the tourism map, which is what makes it all the more attractive and an excellent place to unwind.
- Billing is a meadow in the forests, a 7km hike (or drive) away at an altitude of 2400 metres above sea level. It’s weather and wind makes it one of the best destinations in the world for paragliding.
- The best season for paragliding in Bir and Billing is from March to May and then again from October to November.
The Itinerary: Delhi - Bir - Billing - Delhi
Leave Delhi at around 6pm for an overnight drive to Bir.
Reach Bir in the morning, breathe in some fresh mountain air and freshen up in Bir.
You can hike up to Bari Village and the sunset point, trek to nearby monastaries or just laze around, read a book and soak in the beauty of the mountains.
Later we will have lunch and start trekking towards Billing. Check in to your camp site.
In the evening, we will have a bonfire set up for you while you grove to the Djambey beats of your CEO.
Enjoy a sumptuous meal and end the day stargazing into the night.
After breakfast, its time to pump up your adrenaline!
Spread your wings and enjoy a 20 - 30 minutes long tandem paragliding session. Glide through beautiful valleys with breath-taking views of snow-covered peaks.
You will land in Bir and your luggage will be transferred from your campsite in Billing back to Bir. Later we will start our journey back to delhi.
Reach Delhi early in the morning with memories to cherish for a life time.
What’s in the Pie ?
01 night accommodation in Tents at Billing
01 Paragliding Session of 20 - 30 minutes
Nature walks and short hikes around the camp site
01 Lunch, 01 Dinner with Bonfire, 01 Breakfast
Transport for Delhi - Bir - Delhi
Trek from Bir to Camp site in Billing
All currently applicable taxes
Why take the bite ?
Ever had a dream in which you were flying through clouds? Well, if there was one way to turn it into reality, this would be it! Enjoy a tandem paragliding session at one of the best Paragliding Sites in the world.
Hike up to the sunset point to watch one of the most beautiful sunsets, explore surrounding villages and monastaries or just laze around at the campsite reading a book or doing 'nothing'. The perfect getaway from city life!
The Magic ingredient by our CEO (Chief Exploration Officer)
A Djambey session and bonfire together can never go wrong! Sing to the beats of your CEO and stargaze the night away.
Share your photographs and stories and interact with other fellow travellers while treating your tastebuds to mouth watering food.
Keep in Mind:
Although March - May is the best season for Paragliding, there are occassional showers. In case the weather is bad, its up to the instructor to decide whether or not you can paraglide.
This is a fixed departure trip, which means that we only have a limited no of seats available and everything has been prebooked well in advance. If you are a solo traveller, you may be asked to share a tent with another solo traveller. But don’t worry, everyone here is nice and always looking forward to meet other travellers. Last minute cancellations and changes will be difficult to consider.
Once you send us a query, our travel planner will call you up or send you an email to give you some more details and your seat will be confirmed upon the receipt of some advance token amount.
The campsite is basic with shared toilets and bathrooms. Since the camps are located in a remote area, there is no electricity however, emergency lights and torches will help you lead the way.
About Our Getaways
- We believe that there is a traveller hidden in each one of us. Someone who wants to set-off to exciting new paths, explore unknown lands, seek new companions, converse with strangers and experience culture and adventure.
- All of our getaways are carefully crafted to fulfil this very alter ego.
- We take care of all your travel needs like safe transportation, hygienic accommodation and meals. All of our trips are curated by us and there is never a third party involved which makes the entire trip a seamless experience. Moreover for all of our trips we appoint a Chief Exploration Officer who travels along to ensure that everything goes as planned and all standards are met.
Need more details? Give us a call: +91 8197871085
Policy & Terms
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn't already commenced. If the alternate arrangement does not suit you, we will refund the amount in full.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
- All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
Days : 2 | Nights : 3
- Local tax
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Guides / Assistance
- Room service and meals
- Professional tour escort
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Tented Accommodation (sharing)
- Permits and Entry Fees
- Transport from starting point to base camp
- Extra stay pre/post tour
- Extra water bottle charges
- Medicines required if any
- Airfare & airport taxes
- Visa charges
- Passport costs
- Tips to coach drivers
- Tips and Gratuities
- Return Airport Transfer
- Any optional tours
- Any airport arrival/departure tax
- Alcoholic beverages
- Air/ Train Fare
- Personal Expenses and Tips
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions
Note: Prices may vary depending on Public holidays or demand.
Days : 2 | Nights : 3
- "Your wings already exist, all you have to do is fly."
- It’s time to leave the monotony of the city life behind and get that adrenaline pumping through your veins… Its time to let go of your fears, spread your wings and go ‘Up In The Air’!
- Spend the evening singing songs beside a bonfire with like-minded travellers, camp under the light a million stars, explore surrounding villages and glide through the breathtaking valleys of Bir Billing.
Region: Bir, Himachal Pradesh
Assembly Point: ISBT Kashmere Gate, New Delhi
For bookings call us on
8055 - 000 - 200