Male and Female
Price includes 1 Ticket for trekking experience
Lohagad along with being a simple trek has advatage of closeness from Pune and Mumbai both. Being one of the highest points in the region we get a unobstructed view of the night sky. Hence we conduct night trek and astronomical introduction session on the top. We will be setting up a 6" telescope on the top. Entire Night we will have Star Gazing sessions and In meantime while sky rotates and show some new constellations we will have theoretical information sessions. These sessions will help you to understand the real depth of sky. Things like What is Star? How is it born and how it dies? What mean by Constellation? What is nebula? What is cluster? What is galaxy? will be explained.
Endurance: Easy to Medium
> Travelling by Public Transport from Pune to Pune.
> Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch on Day 2.
> Astronomical Equipments.
> Printed information Brochure.
> Safety Equipments/First aid box
> Cold drinks,Mineral water,Dry snacks etc.
> Dinner on Day 1.
> Anything not mentioned in the whats included list.
Height: 1440 metres
|Region & District||Lonavla, Pune|
|Route from Pune||Pune - Kamshet - Malavli - Lohagadwadi.|
|Distance from Pune||50 Kms approx|
Route from Mumbai
|Mumbai - Karjat - Lonavala - Malavli.|
|Distance From Mumbai||290Km approx|
Day 1: (Saturday)
Leave Pune by the next Local.
Reach Malavi by 6:00 p.m.
Start the Trek to Lohagad.
Reach top of Lohagad and start Astronomical session.
Night Long astronomical session.
Day 2: (Sunday)
> Wake up at 7:00 a.m.
> Breakfast and Siteseeing on the Fort
> Start descending the fort after sight seeing
> Reach the col and have Lunch.
> Continue with the descend to Malavali
> Back to Pune by 7:30 pm.
What to bring:
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage wrapped in plastic bags to avoid getting wet (compulsory in rainy season.)
2. Complete spare set of clothes & socks
3. Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
5. A sweater/warmwear
6. Good trekking shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
7. A sleeping bag / Thermocol mat and shawl / normal satranji and shawl
8. Plate, spoon, mug (Compulsory)
9. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries
10. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
For bookings call us on
8055 - 000 - 200