Pre flight activity: Pickup from Common Meeting Point ( Hotel Orritel, Talegaon) followed by a short safety briefing given by the pilot along with Tea/Coffee and light refreshments to be served at the launch site.
Duration of flight: Approximately 60 minutes (+/- 15 minutes) of flight time.
Post flight activity: First Flight Certificate handed over to the Guests. Guests are free to stay for as long as they would like after the Balloon has landed, in which they have the option to interact with local villagers and watch the Balloon being deflated.
F&B services: Tea / Coffee / Juices along with cookies will be served at the launch site prior to the flight. Customised breakfast packages and other F&B services can be requested at an additional cost. Onboard services: Packaged drinking water will be provided on board
Season: 15 October to 30 April
Reporting Time: 6.00 am
Meeting Point : Orritel Hotel, Talegaon, Old Pune Mumbai Highway Google Map Link
Take off time: Approx 6.30am (depending on the sunrise time)
Drop back: 8.30 am (approx) to Common Meeting Point:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Applicable at Lonavala Operations
- All Taxes Included
- Valid for purchases made from 15th Aug 2016 onwards
- Valid for flight dates from 15th Oct 2016 to 30th Apr 2016
- REFUNDABLE TICKETS: Incase of Cancellation due to technical reasons or weather conditions: Guest can opt for "Reschedule Depending on Availability" OR "Full refund"
- Incase the guest is a no show, the amount will be forfeited and no other flight nor Refund will be offered to the guest.
- Pickup and drop services from Common Meeting Point is Included
- Offer cannot be clubbed with any other existing offers.
- Prior bookings mandatory
GUEST DETAILS TO BE SUBMITTED: (MANDATORY)
ID proof no. & Type:
- We would like to make special mention that Hot Air Ballooning is an activity that is weather dependant.
- The pilots and operational personnel reserve the right of final decision if a flight can or cannot be conducted on any given day due to environmental or operational conditions not being safe and/or secure.
- We offer an option to opt for an alternative date of flight or transfer of ticket to your friends / family OR Full Refund (for Refundable Tickets only) for cancellations that happen due to unsuitable weather conditions
- We offer an option to opt for an alternative date of flight OR full refund (for Refundable Tickets only) in case of any cancellations that happen due to any operational problems or regulatory issues
- No refunds are offered for No Show / Non appearance / Non availability of the booked passenger on the date of the flight as per the stipulated reporting time.
- Pickup and drop services from Common meeting point is included.
- In case of cancellation, more than 15 days before the day of the flight, no retention charge will be levied.
- In case of a cancellation between 15 days and 5 days prior to the day of the flight, Sky Waltz reserves the right to charge 50% of the invoice as retention.
- In case of a cancellation less than 5 days prior to commencement of the flight, Sky Waltz reserves the right to charge 100% of the invoice as retention.
- In the event of postponement of the flight to another date within 5 days of flight booking date, it would be treated as a cancellation and the above guidelines would apply.