Male and Female
Manali - Dhundi - Bakarthatch - Beas Kund - Bakarthatch - Dhundi - Manali
Day 1- Drive from Manali to Dhundi (3,150m) (Drive/1 Hour) Trek from Dhundi to Bhakartach (3,300m) (Trek/3 Hours)You will be picked from Manali bus stand. From Manali a drive of 20 kms via Solang Nala takes us to Dhundi which is the starting point of our trek. The entire route after Solang nala offers spectacular views of snowcapped mountains. From Solang Nala the route is through forest of oak, fir and walnuts. The peaks visible enroute are Deo Tibba 6001 mtrs and Indrasan peak 6220 mtrs. From Dhundi we trek for 5 kms to Bakrathatch (3270m). Please note that the route from Solang Nala to Dhundi is closed for normal usage due to govt. project work . We will apply for the vehicle permission which is subject to approval . In case our vehicle is not allowed to cross the barrier we will walk from Solang Nala to Dhundi . This is a level walk of 8 kms along the right bank of river Beas.
Day 2- Trek from Bhakartach to Beas Kund, Back to Camp at Bhakartach (3,650m) (Trek/5 Hours)
After breaking camps early we climb gently to Beas Kund. The route is through boulders and rocks in summers & through snow in winters . After a trek of 4-5 hours we will see the beautiful lake of Beas Kund . This lake is believed to be the source of River Beas. Beas kund is also the base camp for summit peaks like Friendship, Ladakhi & Shitidhar. Trek back to Bakartach and setup the camps.
Day 3- Trek from Bhakartach to Dhundi, Drive to Manali (3,150m) (Trek/3 Hours)
Today we descend to Dhundi by the same route . From Dhundi Drive to Manali. Please note that the route from Solang Nala to Dhundi is closed for normal usage due to govt. project work . We will apply for the vehicle permission which is subject to approval . In case our vehicle is not allowed to cross the barrier we will walk from Dhundi to Solang Nala & Board vehicle from Solang Nala . This is a level walk of 8 kms along the right bank of river Beas. You will be dropped at Manali bus stand by late evening.
Know before you go:
The trek will operate with a minimum of 06 participants. In case this condition is not fullfilled 06 days prior to departure, your entire deposit will be refunded.
The trek costs are from Base Camp to Base Camp unless mentioned otherwise. You are requested to make your own transport arrangements in order to reach the starting point, alternatively, we can arrange transportation for you at an additional cost.
We expect all trekkers to carry their own backpacks. All common gear will be carried by the support team. If for some reason a trekker is unable to carry his or her backpack, he/she can offload the same by paying an additional charge.
If for any reason a participant has to drop out from the trek on any day then we will make arrangements for his/her return to the nearest road head. A staff will accompany the participant to the nearest road head.
We will not be responsible for any loss/damage of your gears/equipment or other belongings on the trek. And if you damage or lose any of our equipment then you have to pay the full market price of that equipment.
Drinking and smoking during the trek is strictly prohibited. If found flouting the rules, your participation on the trek will be cancelled with immediate effect.
In case of any medical emergency, Medical expenses, if required, at the medical centre are to be borne by the participant.
If any of our trek cancelled due to any unavoidable reason. We will issue a voucher of the same amount of the trek. This can be redeemed for the same or any other trek within 1 year.
We have the right to postpone cancel the Expedition with or without any reason. We also have the right to terminate the participation of any member at any stage.
Policy & Terms
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
- If we change or cancel your holiday, We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn't already commenced. If the alternate arrangement does not suit you, we will refund the amount in full.
- If you want to change your holiday plan, After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
- All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
Days : 3 | Nights : 2
Guides / Assistance
Tented Accommodation (sharing)
All Meals during the trek
Permits and Entry Fees
Transport from starting point to base camp
Extra stay pre/post tour
Medicines required if any
Air/ Train Fare
Personal Expenses and Tips
Anything not mentioned under Inclusions
Please note: Prices may vary due to public holidays or demand.
Days : 3 | Nights : 2
The trek to Beas Kund is one of the most beautiful short trek in Himachal Pradesh. From Solang Nallah, the route winds through the famous Solang Valley. Solang valley is famous for its ski slopes & Para gliding. On this trek you will see amazing views of lush green meadows,glaciers and snow-capped mountain peaks. The trail goes via Dhundi and Bakarthach to enter the Beas Kund glacier, the birthplace of the River Beas.This is an enjoyable and Moderate level trek. It is recommended for both beginners as well as experienced.
4th - 7th Sept 2016 | 24th - 27th Sept 2016
Duration: 03 Days
Region: Himachal Pradesh
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Maximum Altitude: 3,650 m
Trekking Distance: 16 kms
Best Season: May - Oct
For bookings call us on
819 - 787 - 1085